Friday 3 January 2014

MY WEEK ON INSTAGRAM #7

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 



I loved spending time off over Christmas with my friends and family. While I wasn't celebrating in the festivities I was blogging I shared a variety of nail, beauty and lifestyle posts this week.

Monday - Manicure Monday
I got to try out one of my new Ciate nail kits that I bought from the Clothes Show. It has Strawberry Milkshake and some very pretty caviar nail beads. I have had a few comments over on twitter that it looks like jazzes and pink sprinkle donuts which just makes me think of Homer Simpson. You can see that post HERE

Monday - Sixth Day Of Christmas
I bought a gorgeous box of bath goodies from Bomb Cosmetics at the Clothes Show. I had never heard of Bomb Cosmetics before so I couldn't contain my excitement, I love the smells and the way all of the products look however the proof will be in the bath. You can read it for yourself HERE

Tuesday - Seventh Day Of Christmas
Mirror mirror on the wall… haha, this was my first proper makeup look blog post and I was quite please with how it came out. I shared my makeup look for New Years Eve. You can read that post HERE

Wednesday - Eighth Day Of Christmas
On new years day I wrote a lifestyle post featuring my favourite Ciate silver nail polishes. I wore the necklace in the cocktail glass on NYE and the background was part of my outfit too! You can see that post HERE

Thursday - Ninth Day Of Christmas
I shared a tour of my bed room with you yesterday. I am happy with it at the moment so I thought I would take the opportunity to share it. I am really happy about the positive response I received as I love my room and I am glad you love it too! Check it out HERE


I couldn't miss out my New Years Eve inspired sparkly nail look featuring the Models Own Glitter Kit that is still available when you buy two Models Own products and you get the kit free! I love mine. See that post HERE

Getting the hang of selfies on my iPad mini on New Years Eve follow me on instagram for more selfies @loveiconfantasyego

I also can't write a week review post without including my Hello 2014 post which you can read HERE. I posted it yesterday to welcome the new year and share my blogging, Youtube and travelling plans with you

Make sure you check back next week for my week on instagram and pop back tomorrow for the eleventh day of Christmas.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger