Monday 6 January 2014

MANICURE MONDAY #8

5 LOVELY COMMENTS
 



I'm going to be honest and admit that I was a bit unsure of this manicure kit at first. Having never seen it on someone else, so I wasn't sure if I would like it or not. However I was pleasantly surprised as I love it because it is a soft layer of velvet applied on top of the polish. This makes for an unusual but delicate look.



I love this kit, grey is one of my favourite colours too and this manicure is a gorgeous dove grey like colour when it is on your nails which I really like. 



In the kit you get a full size cream soda and a big pot of grey crushed velvet powder. I love cream soda, I get the feeling that I will end up using most of the polish before I finish the velvet. This polish is up there with Kiss Chase in my favourites. 



How lovely do you look! I think it looks really great and stylish on my nails. Love the colour, I don't like how the texture feels but I think it looks really nice. 




 Here is the big pot of grey crushed velvet and the full sized nail polish that comes in the kit, I hardly used any when I did my nails so I know that it will last for ages. 




How cute is this little black brush. After you apply two coats of nail polish and sprinkle the grey crushed velvet on the wet top coat you use the brush to remove the excess. 

I hope you enjoyed this Manicure Monday post and make sure you check back next week.

5 comments :

  1. gorgeous colour X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Blog! Its really edgy. I like it a lot. Velvet nails sound cool. I have tried it out. I still find it weird. They look fuzzy and cool but it takes a bit of getting used to after living in glossy nail land for ten years! I'm on the fence still with this one with an umbrella and a pot of tea. Thanks for sharing your blog link via fblchat. Its nice to come across an edgy blog. I love them. Following you for life!

    Feel free to sneak on over to my blog too xx

    Throwmesomethingbeautiful

    Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nadja :) I love yours too! Was having read last night, I like the way you write, informative but quirky! Yeah I just prefer having the base coat on by itself but I will try it again it did look cool :) Same I will join you on the fence with an umbrella and a pot of tea. I'll bring the cake and biscuits. Thank you so much, I'm glad I found out about yours too! Already sneaked hehe :) xo

      Delete
  3. I love grey nail varnish, it makes nail look so neat and tidy! Great effect on these
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah your nails look awesome! I love grey nail polishes, I really need to get myself one :)
    Lucia's Loves: Win a $200 dress
    x

    ReplyDelete

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger