Friday 3 January 2014

TENTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 



Diamonds definitely are a girls best friend…

I used to adore costume jewellery and I have a box full that sparkles, shines and glitters. Unfortunately my skin doesn't agree with it so I wear my Thomas Sabo jewellery now however it is a shame that it all lives hidden away in a box. Every now and again I open up the box and go through my jewellery. I can't part with my costume jewellery because lots of the pieces I have remind me of the places I bought them from and hold different memories for me. 



My black and silver pieces have to be my favourites. I do actually wear costume necklaces but I just choose to wear bigger chunkier statement pieces. I just can't wear costume earrings which is a shame because they are so gorgeous. 



I don't even want to count how many necklaces I own, I'm sure I could set up a shop with the amount of jewellery I have in my collection. I love my skulls so I have a diamante skull pendant in my collection. 



My favourite piece out of my collection is the feather earrings which I bought from River Island when I used to work there. I wore them with a simple black dress and they really made the outfit. They are so long that they sit on your shoulders. I might keep them out and dangle them off something because they are so beautiful it is a shame to keep them hidden away.

I hope you enjoyed todays post and if you have time on your lunch break, pop back to see my week on instagram and tomorrow I will share the eleventh day of Christmas.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger