Friday 10 January 2014

FASHIONS FADE STYLE IS ETERNAL

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 


Fashions Fade Style Is Eternal - Yves Saint Lauren

I thought this quote was very fitting for this blog post as I am holding an iconic Rouge Volupte Lipstick, this one is called Red Temptation. All red colours have sexy names don't they for example the Ciate nail polish I have on my nails is called Boudoir… Ooo la la


I think that Red Temptation is a gorgeous red, it is a real classic red and looks amazing with a LBD and red nails. I love a strong statement lip, I think that my lips are my best feature so a lipstick that makes them stand out is a favourite in my book. 


The thing I love about Thomas Sabo jewellery is that you can mix and match, switch the charms between different carriers. I move my charms between necklaces and bracelets and it feels like you have a new piece of jewellery each combination you try. I am loving my Eiffel Tower, Lipstick and Heart charm together at the moment.


I am so glad that I bought the Ciate advent calendar this year because I got Boudoir out of one of the doors. I think it was the second door actually! Any way I think it is the most perfect red and a striking manicure at that. Looks fabulous with my YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick.



Just a little close up of my gorgeous charms. My favourite of course is the Eiffel Tower because my boyfriend surprised me with it whilst we were in Paris in April for my Birthday. I wear it all the time and he bought me the heart charm on our first valentines day. The lipstick charm his parents bought for me for my birthday which I love very much too! 

It is very fitting that I included my little Eiffel Tower charm in Todays blog post as tomorrow morning bright and early at a time when no one should ever be awake... I will be jetting off to Paris for a lovely girly weekend, so next week be prepared because I am going to fill your news feeds with Disney Land Paris and my adventures around the city of LOVE! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger