Monday 20 January 2014

BIRDS OF A FEATHER, LET'S STICK TOGETHER

6 LOVELY COMMENTS
 

Birds of a feather, Let's stick together

I have been loving trying out my Ciate manicure kits lately. I was really interested in trying out this feathered manicure kit as I have never had a feather manicure before. Nowadays you can create manicures with so many things and I think feathers are a really pretty way to jazz up your manicure. 


I chose the black and white spotty feathered manicure kit. I think you can buy it in pink, blue and yellow too however I went for black and white because it is classic and I really like the way it looks on my nails. 



The kit includes a large speed coat pro, mini snow virgin, pack of feathers, two buffers and a mini pair of scissors. I love how it includes the scissors for trimming the feathers, Ciate kits are so well thought out. 



I am really glad this kit came with the large Speed Coat Pro, I have some Ciate mini top coats which came out of my Ciate Advent Calendar but I'm glad I now have a large one because I use them all of the time. I am also happy about Snow Virgin as I would never buy a white nail polish myself however creating monochrome looks with my black nail polish will look really good. 




This is how the finished manicure looks with two coats of Snow Virgin and placing the feathers on the speed coat. I chose birds of a feather, lets stick together as the quote for the motivational part of this Manicure Monday post as I think you should hold the ones you love close to you and don't let them go. Friends and family are very important to me as they form an important support system and no matter what we always stick together. 

If you want to try this look out for yourself you can find it here it is called What a hoot

6 comments :

  1. That looks amazing on your nails! It looks quite hard to do though so I don't know if I would be able to do it! xx

    Mapped Out | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment, in future I might do nail tutorials as part of my Manicure Monday blog posts, it was really simple you'd be able to do it definitely! xo

      Delete
  2. I bought some feathers from eBay and created a look like this, it's actually easier than it seems and looks so effective.

    Beauty by Alice | Blog | YouTube | xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea Alice, I might do that when the feathers run out on this kit! I fancy getting some pink and black ones xo

      Delete
  3. Oh wow your nail art is incredible! I wish my nails looked like that right now- so super gorgeous. Big fan of your blog now xx
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laura, it's easy and I think it looks fab :) I love your blog too! had a cheeky read xo

      Delete

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger