Monday 13 January 2014

PARIS IS ALWAYS A GOOD IDEA

1 LOVELY COMMENTS
 

Paris is always a good idea - Audrey Hepburn 

This is my first mani motivational monday post, I was wondering how to incorporate motivation and manicures, I thought about the Ciate manicure kits that I hadn't used then little light bulb moment, a Paris inspired post because of my trip to Paris at the weekend and the motivational part is encouraging people to try new things and travel this year. 


So the design I chose wasn't an overly creative one as I actually wanted to keep it simple. The doodle gallery that comes with the kit has so many pretty ideas. I love the bows, hearts and stars. Definitely next time I will be more adventorous.


Charlotte Knight is a clever lady. Everything down to the packaging is perfect with Ciate products. Even just the bows on the full size nail varnishes make me smile and she names everything! I love this about Ciate.


I love this kit, every time I open a new manicure kit each one becomes my new favourite. You paint your nails two coats with the black chalkboard paint and then you draw on them with the liquid chalk pens. If your not happy with your design it can be wiped off but don't leave it too long. It doesn't come off haha (I found this out after being warned)


Jump Rope, Teachers Pet, Recess and Satchel are all lovely colours! Jump Rope definitely reminds me of Kiss Chase which is my favourite Ciate mini polish that I got out of my advent calendar.



Now I have nearly got to the bottom of this post without talking about Travel at all, naughty me. I am so used to talking through all of the pictures I nearly forgot. I believe if you have the opportunity to travel and go and see the rest of the world you should do it. Nothing is stopping you and adventuring and exploring is important for us to grow.  



1 comment :

  1. this is amazing! Love it

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger