Saturday 13 September 2014

LFW SS15 DAY TWO - THE OUTFIT

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 

So after my failed attempt at taking outfit pictures yesterday because my day was crazy! Today was a success! I didn't originally intend to wear my boots however after the silly decision of wearing pointed spikey stilettos yesterday I stayed away from shoes that would hurt and went with my faithful slouchy Zara boots which have been like clouds today so comfy!

I started off the morning (running late) for the Aspinal of London event in House of Fraser where Ella Gregory from Coco's Teaparty and Laura Jackson were doing a style chat. We were also given Aspinal goodie bags in which there was a gorgeous red heart keyring inside which you could get embroidered if you so wished but before I tell you the whole story, I will be posting that shortly after this one. 

I was really happy with my outfit today because it kept me cool and comfortable however I'm not used to wearing skirts at all, can't be dealing with pulling it down so I don't flash at the poor passers by! 

The lovely Lucy from bonjourluce.com took these snaps for me 

Jacket Primark Top H&M |Skirt Primark |Clutch River Island
Necklace H&M |Sunglasses Accessorize Belt River Island Boots Zara

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger