Sunday 14 September 2014

LFW SS15 DAY THREE - THE OUTFIT

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 
Sunday at London fashion week is a lot more chilled and lots less going on unlike Friday which was so crazy! I got the train to London later than Friday and Saturday because I was starting to feel the effects of fashion week, so tired and achey muscles. Not really looking forward to Tuesday if this os how I feel on day three. Anyway I soldiered on and got into London around 1.30pm and went straight to Regent St because I wanted to go to & other stories because I love their stuff. 

I bought makeup which I can't wait to wear and the beautiful pink beanie I'm wearing in the snaps above that Emily from beautybyemily.co.uk took for me. I put on my H&M long shirt but I was so cold putting my makeup on this morning so I threw the pale jumper over the top and I really like the slouchy chic look. 

Not forgetting my beautiful Mulberry Bayswater, the perfect bag for an all grey outfit.. 

Jumper Primark Shirt H&M |Jeans H&M |Brogues Bertie Ring H&M
Beanie &Otherstories | Belt River Island Bayswater Mulberry | Watch Marc by Marc Jacobs 

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger