Monday 1 September 2014

FUSION FESTIVAL

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 









So it is finally time to say goodbye to summer and I said farewell to mine with the first festival of the season for me. I didn't plan to go to any for the first year in a long while actually, not sure why I just didn't decide to go to one until Fusion Festival. 

I love singing along to Capital in the car in the morning when Dan and Katy are on, who I think are hilarious. When I knew Jessie J was going to be there I just had to go. Jessie J is amazing live, if you get the chance to see her do it! Her vocals are on another level. 

I really loved Fusion, it was chilled and laid back, family friendly, no drugs and no throwing of beer (ahem or not beer). This pleased me and we sat on the hill chilled out ate food drank water (I was driving) and listened to the music! What a way to spend the last day of summer, perfect! 

I hope you enjoyed seeing the snaps of my day, I will be editing my VLOG tonight too! 

T-shirt | H&M, Leggings | River Island, Kimono | New LookWellies | Hunter 
Hat | TopshopSunglasses | AccessorizeNecklace | H&M

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger