Tuesday 16 September 2014

LFW SS15 DAY FOUR - LE PHOTOGRAPHE

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 

Le Photographe was my favourite presentation of the day, the main colour pallette included monochrome and a gorgeous fuschia pink and you know that is my colour scheme so I loved it.

The collection is luxurious and includes gorgeous embroidery, weaving and embellishment techniques with modern tailoring. I loved the feminine use of florals throughout the collection and the mannequins just bought another level to the pieces. 

I loved how the overall collection was grouped into three mini stories, my favourite pieces being the gorgeous pink jacket with the weaved lapel and the white skirt with floral curve detail and not forgetting the gorgeous black jacket with beatiful floral beading and embellishment on the chest. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger