Saturday 13 September 2014

LFW SS15 DAY TWO - THE EVENT

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 

I was quite looking forward to the Aspinal of London event at House of Fraser on Oxford Street because one of my favourite bloggers Ella Gregory was going to be there talking with Laura Jackson about style. I had seen the owl balloons and polar bear on Twitter too! 

I didn't know that we would recieve the most beautiful heart shaped key ring and I was honestly really surprised when I carefully slid it out of it's beautiful box and packaging. I then found out we could get them engraved so I got my initials on mine in gold, how pretty is it! 


I loved the Aspinal event and I also met up with Lucy from Foodie Force who reads my blog. We decided to go for lunch because I was starving, Lucy is a fellow foodie so we went to Paul. I had a tomoato and Mozarella (Yes I have mozzerella issues) sandwich on a gorgeous olive bread, yummies! Was a teeny bit tough though, got it stuck in my teeth (so attractive) haha. Washed down with delicious fresh lemonade perfect. 

Ooh dining Al Fresco in London in September! Who would have thought..

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger