Monday 15 September 2014

LFW SS15 DAY FOUR - THE OUTFIT

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 

Day four of London Fashion week was another quiet one for me, I watched the Burberry show live feed at home and made my way into London to head to three presentations. The Huishan Zhang, Christian Coan Conulis then finally Le Photographie presentations which I will post up seperately, I also vlogged properly today and have bits and pieces of footage from the whole week so I will have a vlog of the week up soon too! After the presentations we popped to Somerset House for a bit then over to the ME hotel for the drinks reception of Le Photographie. 

I went for an all black look today with a bit of sparkle, as it all tied in with my new favourite shoes from Topshop which I love! My sparkly Zara trousers and tweed jacket, and my silver bug necklace also from Zara. i have quite a busy schedule tomorrow so I shall keep you updated. 

Who doesn't love an all black outfit with a bit of sparkle and a red lip

Hat Topshop Necklace Zara |Shirt H&M |Jacket New Look Trousers Zara
Bag H&M | Shoes Topshop Bracelet Thomas Sabo | Watch Marc by Marc Jacobs 


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger