Tuesday 16 September 2014

LFW SS15 DAY FIVE - THE OUTFIT

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 

The fifth and final day of London Fashion Week and the last outfit, this grey maxi wasn't my orginal planned outfit however I wasn't feeling the original outfit this morning as it was my least favourite of thr five so I looked through my dresses and picked out this River Island number, I often go for clothes that cover up my figure just because I personally prefer looser clothing to skimpy tight numbers but I do get so many compliments when I show it off so maybe it should make an appearance more often. I know Phil will like this as he always says I don't show it off enough! 


I had one presentation today, I did have more planned however trains are not my friend! Next season I'm staying in London I hate travelling for two and a half hours there and back, it is not fun at all! 


Till next season, fashion week!

Dress River Island Boots Zara |Sunglasses H&M | Bracelet Thomas Sabo | Watch Marc by Marc Jacobs 

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger