Tuesday 16 September 2014

HAPPIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 
So after living on a diet of mainly Propercorn, Vitacoco water, and burgers and not forgetting M&S food to go as my dinner on the way home (It got random) I took myself off to Aubaine in Selfridges on Saturday night after not eating properly for two days and starting to feel delirious and ravenous. After five days however and not visiting Laduree during fashion week which I have now decided is tradition by the way I missed Jodie a lot though! She will be coming with me in February. 
FOOD 5/5
I have wanted to try the mini burgers since I saw them in the Laduree on the Champs Eleeseys, the beef was delicious but I had them without the gherkins and capers because (just no). For dessert I had a gorgeous religieuse which I have never tried before as I love Isaphan but this beautiful pink ice bun type choux pastry delight is simply delightful with raspberries inside too. 
DRINK 5/5
The drink at Laduree gets full marks purely because of the rose tea which is my favourite I sipped on this whilst I was enjoying my Reluigese.
MENU 4/5
Beautiful from start to finish, I had the beef mini burgers but the club sandwich is delicious too! The only shame on this visit that because it was later on in the day and they had been busy, there was not many pastries left but it did mean I discovered a new favourite so I definitely can't complain. 
PRICE 4/5
Laduree is a popular French restaurant and famous for their macaroons so the food isn't cheap but it's not that expensive to me it is around £6 for a beautiful pastry and £20 for the burgers but when you consider the quality, how beautiful it is and the craftmanship that goes into the pastries I'm more than happy to pay what they charge.
SEATS 4/5
As I visited in the evening there was lots of seats however I have been before and had to wait, luckily they have lots of seating outside on the courtyard too however my favourite place to sit is upstairs on the balcony overlooking Covent Garden and watching the entertainers.
ATMOSPHERE/DECOR 5/5
Laduree is just perfect to me, so beautiful very French chic however the original Laduree on the Champs Eleeseys tea room is my favourite with the curtains beautiful room, I still love the Covent Garden one and I love the buzz of sitting outside on the balcony. 
WI-FI 4/5

I'll give this a four as I connected to the O2 free Wi-Fi service. I'm not on O2 however anyone can use it which I really liked!

Laduree is definitely my most favourite restaurant, if you want to make me happy take me there and I will love you forever..

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger