Tuesday 16 September 2014

LFW DAY FOUR - CHRISTIAN COAN SANULIS

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 

To be honest at first when I walked into the Christian Cowan Sanulis presentation I was a bit shocked as the first things I saw was the straw bikini with 100 dollar bills sticking out and the blue glittery chaps with cow print bustier. It wasn't till I started to walk around and capture the details in the millinery, jewellery and footwear that there were some pieces that I loved.


The collection is based on the 1993 sitcom The Beverley Hillbillies, of course I didn't see it as I was in a nappy however a family become very wealthy after discovering oil on ther land and then re-locate to Beverley Hills and Christian visualises this. 


I loved the gold wheat hats and jewellery, my favourite piece was the straw sack outfit with beautiful brown glitter branding. What I also loved about this outfit is the gorgeous Jeffery Campbell brouges with metallic detailing. 


I have only captured my favourite pieces of the collection, if you wish to see the rest of the collection some of it will be on my article on the Clothes Maiden and I have seen other pieces on twitter and in other articles 


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger