Sunday 14 September 2014

LFW SS15 DAY TWO - THE DINNER

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 
After a second day of fashion week madness I left Freemasons Hall to head towards Oxford Street because I knew there was a restuarant that I wanted to visit inside however I couldn't for the life of me remember the name. I scoured the food court and was unsucessful in my findings and realised there were more restuarants on other floors.
I travelled up the escalator two flights and there it was, Aubaine. I walked all the way through the beautiful ladies clothing and through the shoe room. I may have stopped because a glistening Topshop number ahem *caught my eye*. I didn't buy them I promise, I'm also not wearing them to fashion week because they are the perfect shoe for my outfit (this is going to end in tears). 
I finally made it, such a lovely atmosphere and decor, I didn't feel silly eating there by myself at all quite the opposite, chic and sophisticated. My meal was delicious and the waiter kindly put my phone on charge for my as I was worried about having 9% battery for my journey home.
The restaurant wasn't empty whilst I was in there, it was 9pm when I left and Selfridges was closing so most customers had paid and left by the time I got the bill.
After not eating properly for two days I was having meat cravings, I was thinking about steak but I do love lamb so I went with the lamb, carrot puree, pea puree, red wine jus and baby gem. It was delicious and the perfect size for me! I hate big dinners, I like having three courses so having smaller portions means I can enjoy all three! 
What a beautiful restuarant, I can't wait to come back and maybe next time I'll bring some friends however don't let anyone near your macaroon so delicious, the vanilla one I had was tasty.

The Scrummiest little macaron, the filling was so tasty, I wish they had a raspberry one I would have loved that! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger