Sunday 3 August 2014

WHAT'S IN MY NEW BAG

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 

ALL SAINTS - JACKSON 2  

It has been quite a long time since I bought a handbag, I'm pretty sure the last one I bought was my Mulberry bag two years ago. I used to be a handbag magpie and quite often I'd be buying new ones. I think when you are truly happy with something you don't feel the need to buy new things as often. For example my purse, it is black leather and I've had it for two years now and I still love it, my last black leather tote bag I've been carrying around with me for at least three years now. 

I picked up this gorgeous All Saints Jackson 2 tote bag from TK MAXX yesterday whilst we were out shopping. As I was looking for a leather clutch bag I had a browse at the clutches and I found one, then stumbled across the matching tote bag so I bought them both! Together I should have spent about £300 pound however I bought both for £60. You can buy PU handbags on the high street for £60 so I was very happy to buy All Saints leather tote and clutch, I know I will get my use out of them. 

What I carry in my bag hasn't really changed, I don't carry much makeup around with me apart from lip products a mirror and perfume and apart from that I just carry the essentials and of course my Iphone and Nikon 1 camera. Oh and my sunglasses of course because of the lovely weather we have been having and to be honest that is heavy enough! 

I HOPE YOU LIKE MY NEW BAG, MAYBE I WILL DO A CLUTCH VERSION SOON...

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger