Wednesday 20 August 2014

WE BOUGHT A ZOO

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 


So okay I didn't buy a zoo, pretty obvious because come on where would I find the money to buy a zoo! We visited Twycross zoo on Sunday because my nephew is one and a half so the zoo is the perfect place to take him as he loves the animals and was excited all day until he fell asleep after his lunch! Haha, we had a lovely picnic that would have been perfect if it wasn't for those pesky wasps. 

My favourite animal at the zoo was the flamingos, they are so beautiful. I also love seeing the monkeys and this penguin was more than happy to pose for pictures. My other favourite animal is the meerkats and we were lucky to walk up to their enclosure at feeding time. I was too busy vlogging this to get good pictures of the little guys. 

I love going to the zoo and I'm hoping to go to the safari park soon too! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger