Tuesday 5 August 2014

FAVOURITE BOOKS

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 
#GIRLBOSS  

The day #GIRLBOSS arrived it sat on my desk and I couldn't stop staring at it like a weirdo because I couldn't wait to read it. I read it in two days and didn't want to put it down because I wanted to read more. I love the illustrations and the quirky quotes, Sophia Amorouso is one inspiring lady because she never planned on creating Nasty Gal she started off with pretty much nothing, so it shows much determination, lots of hard work and taking risks will get you where you want to be if you believe and try hard enough. 
MANOLO BLAHNIK DRAWINGS  

Manolo Blahnik's drawings book was gifted to me as a Christmas present, I love flicking through the pages of beautiful illustrations. I love shoes and I also love drawings so this is the perfect books for me. I would love to buy Christian Louboutins book too because I am a big fan of those red soled shoes and I wish to own a pair one day. 
THE GODDESS GUIDE 

Talking about Christian Louboutin, I really enjoyed reading the interview with him in the Goddess Guide a book that I have owned for nearly five years now. I love reading the different chapters in the goddess guide, it covers everything from food, travel and style. I also love the parts about London and Paris and also that there are different goddesses to represent the different sections. 

I hope you liked reading about my three favourite books

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger