Thursday 7 August 2014

MAKEUP STORAGE

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 

MAKEUP STORAGE

I read a lot of beauty blogs and watch lots of youtube channels so I have seen many makeup storage and collections and to be honest I find most to be very excessive and just a lot of unnecessary stuff. I wanted to share mine because to me it is the right amount and all I need, I think my collection is pretty small however the size of your makeup collection is personal and I don't believe in comparing it to others because I'm happy with mine. 

I keep my lip products and perfumes on top of the drawers and only recently have I had enough lip products to fill it. I have recently re-organised and put different types of makeup in each draw. The top drawer is for blushers, second is home to my eyeshadows, third is face products and fourth eye products, mascara and eyeliners. Lastly I have my brushes, I keep the brushes that I use on a daily basis in my skull mug and spare brushes in my striped pot. 

I'm really happy with my current make up set up! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger