Monday 18 August 2014

FLORAL LOVELY GET READY WITH ME

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 



I picked up a beautiful pink bunch of roses because if you can't treat yourself to a lovely bunch of pink roses on the weekend, when can you? I popped to the florist in the village on Saturday afternoon because I had never been in before. I bought the silver vase that they are sitting in earlier on in the day from Home Sense and I purchased the smaller one from George at Asda on Friday night. It looks so pretty with a tea light sitting in there, vanilla are definitely my fave. 

I always have flowers downstairs in the lounge in my house so I thought it would be lovely to treat my desk to a lovely bunch and they look so beautiful. I hope they last for ages because I love the way they look. I took so many photos of them, I just couldn't stop as pink roses are my favourite flowers they are so lovely! 

I vlogged again on Saturday, well it turned into more of a main channel video than a blog (If you watch Youtube videos you will understand what I mean) I intended on vlogging my day like I did last weekend however when I got to the shops I was more interested in buying things than vlogging so my day vlog was a little bit of a fail i'm afraid however I'm really happy how this one turned out and I hope you like it!  

Which are your favourite flowers? I hope you treat yourself to pretty blooms too!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger