Tuesday 29 July 2014

MY FAVOURITE INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 
WISH WISH WISH
@wishwishwish

I love nothing more than scrolling through Instagram and coming across Carrie's beautiful snaps. Her photos always capture the moment and from food, flowers, lifestyle and travel every thing she posts is Pin worthy and dreamy. Carrie always stays true to her style which flows through her blog and Instagram account which is why it is one of my favourites.

WHAT OLIVIA DID
@livpurvis

I love reading Liv's blog and following her Instagram she shares recipies, food, pretty clothes and fun her account is so pretty. As Carrie, Liv has her own unique style and I love her snaps. I need to get myself to a Bill's restaurant pronto, and love the fact Liv has just dipped her toes in the water with Youtube, it's going to be good. 

ARABELLA GOLBY
@arabellagolby

Dreamy, classic, effortless and Parisian are just some of the words that I think describe Arabella's beautiful account. I love Arabella's style and blog, she is also a complete magpie for statement jewelled accessories and beautiful makeup. I am envious of her gorgeous Chanel bag, her account is macaroon and peony a plenty and I think it is perfect. 

NOUVELLE DAILY
@nouvelledaily

I read Nouvelle Daily, well (ahem) Daily and the Instagram account is just a reflection of the blog, it is full of beauty, lifestyle and fashion and not forgetting the beautiful photography which is why I love the Instagram account. Makeup, home inspiration and delicious recipes, pretty things every day which is why Nouvelle Daily is one of my favourite blogs and Instagram accounts. 

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING ABOUT MY FAVOURITE INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger