Friday 22 August 2014

INSTAGRAM TIPS

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 

TAKE CARE OF ALL YOUR MEMORIES FOR YOU CAN'T RELIVE THEM - BOB DYLAN

There is no denying the fact that I have an Instagram obsession and I'm definitely not the only one. We love to capture and store memories and moments so we can remember them in the future. Recently I decided to get lots of my very favourite Instagram snaps printed so that I can keep my memories and have hard copies of them for me to look at when I want.

In January this year I went to Disney Land Paris and I took some of my favourite photos there. I love having them printed so I can look at them. Instagram is my favourite Social Media site, I want to let you know things that I do to make my Instagram images look pretty and at there best. 

INSTAGRAM FILTERS

Instagram has its own app filters that lets you edit your photos as you take them or import an image in from your camera roll. My favourite filter is Valencia. It used to be X-Pro but this makes your images really dark and shadowy so I steer clear from that one nowadays as I prefer a lighter, natural more etherial look to my snaps. 

VSCO CAM

I discovered this app as I know Carrie from WishWishWish uses it and also Zoe London. I'm sure many other bloggers use it too but you get such a variety of filter and the ability to tone it up or down with a slider which I love. My favourite at the moment are F2 and T1 I just play around with the intensity depending on what looks best. 

COMPOSITION

Play around with composition, don't just snap at your food make sure what you are taking a picture of looks great and looks good in the square frame before you take it. I always use the square setting on my Iphone so that I don't have to crop out things before I upload and loose important aspects of the photo. take as many photos as you like and be creative and most importantly have fun!

PRINT THEM OUT 

Last of all don't hide away all of your photos on Instagram, get them printed and show them off. Pictures of my memories make me happy and smile and remember the good times! I got mine printed by printed.com.

MAKE SURE YOU CAPTURE ALL OF YOUR MEMORIES SO YOU CAN KEEP THEM FOREVER

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger