Saturday 30 August 2014

OH BILLS

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 
I have wanted to visit Bill's for a long time now, ever since seeing the beautiful Instagram snaps of Carrie (WishWishWish) and Liv Purvis (What Olivia Did). The nearest Bill's restaurant to me is Leamington Spa which is a little drive down the motorway so not far however I only visit occasionally. Keep reading to see what I thought and I have split it into sections like a review, same as what I did in my Five Guys blog post which you can read HERE
FOOD - 5/5

I struggled to decide what I wanted to eat because there was so many things that I wanted on the menu. I nearly went for the chicken and chorizo burger however I was having chorizo for tea that night so I had the hamburger with monetary jack cheese. I switched up my skinny fries for sweet potato fries and the whole lot was delicious! I love having burgers with brioche buns well I just love a good burger really! 
DRINK - 5/5

The drinks list was really extensive and again really hard to choose as there was so many things that I wanted however I decided to go for something different and I have a pink lemonade with vanilla ice cream float. It came with a fresh half a strawberry and I loved it. Phil had a Samuel Adams
MENU - 4/5

The menu had so many delicious treats as I mentioned before that I didn't know what to order. We already decided when we were leaving that we are going back for Breakfast and I'm having poached egg and pancakes for dessert so look out for that blog post. There was so many yummy starters, mains and sides. I also really fancy trying out the Mac and Cheese, definitely not something I'd normally choose however it looked amazing!
PRICE - 4/5

I paid £9.50 for my burger, an extra £1.20 for cheese and 50p to switch to sweet potato fries. So £11.20 in total which for a burger and fries of that quality I am more than happy to pay that price. I've paid up to £20 for burgers in the past that weren't as good. My drink was £3.75 and considering it was a special drink I was happy to pay that. Dessert cost £5.50 which yes is a little more than I would probably like to pay however there was five fresh home-made mini donughts delicious velvety melted chocolate and fresh strawberries which was indeed delicious so the price was most certainly worth it. 
SEATS - 5/5

I loved the seating arrangement at Bill's they had created sectioned areas which made cosy intimate split up dining areas. It meant minimal pushing past chairs and splitting the room made a much better atmosphere. Some of the seats and benches were leather and the reset were made out of wood. I loved the tables and I was really happy sitting in Bills for my lunch. 
ATMOSPHERE/DECOR - 5/5

I really liked the decor at Bill's, it was rustic but homely and made you really comfortable and happy to be there. I love chalkboards and there was chilli peppers hanging from the ceilings and a diamond chandelier. I didn't get much of a view of the bar however there was more peppers and pretty light shades there too!
WI-FI - 5/5

I needed to connect to the Wi-Fi to upload my obligatory Instagram snaps. I tried on 4G however it failed so I asked the waitress for the Wi-Fi code, she wrote it out on a piece of paper for me and I was connected and content with fast Wi-Fi that pleased my Instagram needs.  

We walked off our food babies around the shops and I picked up a couple of things from Boots and then we went food shopping, so all in all it made for the perfect Saturday afternoon that I really enjoyed. 

I hope you enjoyed reading my review, let me know if you would love to see more!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger