Monday 11 August 2014

HEAVEN IN A BROWN PAPER BAG

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 
So there is a new guy in town and I'm telling you, Handmade burger aren't going to be happy! Hello burger heaven. My mouth has been watering ever since I heard that Five Guys was coming to play. We have been spoilt as the Birmingham store opened recently and Solihull just opened up on Monday! Oh the excitement. I had to wait until Saturday however to get my fill of burger goodness and as I heard there was pink lemonade, delicious five guy style fries and lots of different ways to order your burger. I was sold and very excited, I also love how traditional the burger is served to you on foil rather than a fancy plate or platter, just good old honest burger goodness. 
FOOD - 5/5
I asked for a little burger as I had heard that the regular burgers are rather large as they traditionally are in the USA. However I think there was a mix up and I got a regular burger however I was in burger heaven. Mine was a bacon cheese burger with mayo, lettuce, tomato and mushrooms. The bacon was crispy, cheese melty and the burger patty was good quality meat. 
DRINKS - 5/5
Coca Cola freestyle, need I say more. 100+ drink choices of all the different flavours you can imagine! I went for Strawberry flavoured Fanta however the grape is also amazing. Next time I think I'm going to have a mix up! 
MENU - 4/5
It's simple and effective, not complicated which means you get served fast, and because all of the burgers are made to order imagine how crazy it would get if the menu was complicated. They have all you need on there so why complicate things. 
PRICE - 4/5
On the scale of fast food offerings Five guys isn't a cheap option however I am more than happy to pay extra for good quality food. My (supposedly) Little burger was £6.75 and the bigger brother is £8.75 I think. So as I mentioned before not cheap however you can add however many toppings as you like for no extra money. No extra add ons what you pay for is what you get. 
SEATS - 5/5
As Five Guys has just opened in Solihull I expected crazy queues and I honestly didn't expect to find a seat however the restaurant is very long full of plenty of tables and there are lots in front of the restaurant in its own contained area too. 
ATMOSPHERE & DECOR - 5/5
I love the classic American diner red and white colour scheme. Classic and it makes you feel like you are in America too! I was expecting to step out of the Restaurant onto the New York side walk.   I also loved all of the quotes and magazine features that were on the walls. 
WI-FI - 4/5
I didn't actually connect to the WiFi whilst I was in five guys because I only stopped to post an obligatory Instagram of my burger then went straight back to eating it however Touchwood has the cloud WiFi which is pretty decent when you are there.

If you haven't been to Five Guys before you need to get yourself there pronto!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger