Friday 15 August 2014

SILVER STATEMENT

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 

One of my favourite things has to be a statement piece, now don't get me wrong I'm not always rocking a statement necklace or shoe as I also love my dainty and more elegant pieces. I recently picked up this necklace and it is definitely my favourite in my collection. Studs chains and gems, silver and black it has all the elements I look for in jewellery and I love it very much. 

The silver studded heels have to be my favourite pair. I don't wear them much and they are painful to wear (sorry toes). My feet aren't pointed don't you know and don't agree with being squished into them. 

I have had the beautiful mosaic style bracelet for years now. I bought it from Topshop and I love it, it is so heavy. I remember wearing it out clubbing and getting comments that I could use it as a weapon, oops. 

Do you have any favourite accessories in your collection? 

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger