Wednesday 6 August 2014

EVERY DAY FACE

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 

EVERY DAY FACE  

My makeup has come along way since two years ago when most of the products I used were either Sleek or Rimmel. I decided it was finally time to welcome myself into the world of more luxurious makeup so I went to MAC for a makeover and I asked for an every day makeup look which I loved and I still use most of the products on a daily basis. The MAC prep and prime BB cream is my third tube and I use it on my face every day so it lasts longs and I really enjoy using it. The Studio fix powder was also the one that she used too. I actually bought the Bourjois blusher last week not realising that it smelt beautiful so I haven't stopped using it since. My lipstick is also a recent purchase and I think I prefer Amplified now over Lustre. I love my Naked 3 pallette and my Naked 2 palette got neglected after I got this one. I use Dust on my eyelids and Darkside in my eyebrows. 

I hope you enjoyed my every day makeup

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger