Monday 4 August 2014

SKIN CARE ROUTINE

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 

MORNING ROUTINE  

I love reading/watching peoples skin care routines and seeing what other people do, if you would have spoken to me around two years ago before I started getting into makeup/skincare my routine was face wipes and the occasional exfoliating scrub. Lately my skin has become really quite sensitive and I have had to stop using the Soap and Glory peaches and clean cleansing milk because my skin was getting quite angry when I was using it, pretty annoying as I'd just bought a new bottle! In the morning I now use Garnier Fresh Clarifying Wash to wash my face which is great because it is for combination/oily skin and then afterwards I use the Garnier Moisture match oily/combination moisturiser. 

NIGHT TIME ROUTINE

I tackle the chore of removing my makeup before I have a shower and I have been loving the Garnier Micellar water which is the reason why I purchased the other Garnier products because my skin agrees with them (For now). After I have removed my makeup I use my Garnier express 2-in-1 eye makeup remover to remove my mascara and eye makeup because I find just the micellar water doesn't remove all of the makeup. I put on my face wash before jumping in the shower and moisturise my face when I get out and that is my skin care routine. 

I KNOW MY SKINCARE ROUTINE IS QUITE SIMPLE HOWEVER I STICK TO IT!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger