Monday 4 November 2013

LOVE BEAUTY PRODUCTS

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 


So it was inevitable that I would write a beauty post, I thought I would be able to resist and not post about beauty on this blog however I failed and here is a beauty post... The reason why I decided to try and not post about beauty is because there is so many great beauty blogs, how can I compete with that? I am going to justify posting about beauty because my blog is a lifestyle personal blog and I love beauty, it is part of my life so hewer we go, beauty blog time.

I will go through the products in each image and my reasons for loving them. As I have only recently become a crazy beauty addict lots of these items above are new favourites. 

Completely obsessed with this product, I get so excited every morning when it is time to put this product on my face, it has a creamy, milky and smooth texture. I was unsatisfied with the Nivea products that I was using, I didn't feel like they were doing anything to my skin. I wanted to switch to a more premium product that had an effect however I didn't want to spend ridiculous amounts of money. I bought my soap and glory products on the 3 for 2 offer so I feel like I got great value for money. Peaches and clean makes my face feel really great, clean and it smells delicious. I definitely recommend this product I love it.

As I mentioned above I was unhappy with my Nivea cleanser and moisturiser and I couldn't be any more delighted with the daily youth 6 in 1 multi active moisture lotion. I agree with this product that it does all of the things it says on the tin. Maximises moisture levels, Soothes stressed skin, Rejuvenates tired skin, Improves elasticity, Softens and smoothes, Balanced for all skin types. This moisturiser is so silky and feels lovely on my skin, I love this product.

I have only used this product twice however I really like it, it smells really fresh I like the way it feels on my skin and the little balls in the product make it feel really good too. The only little minus is the fact that it is quite hard to get off, it doesn't like to come off my face. 

My boyfriend bought me this perfume as he knows that I love Juicy Coutures Viva La Juicy Viva perfume which is my favourite. This is as beautiful and sweet and delicate as Viva, it is a great every day perfume and I love the bottle. The only shame is being an EDT it doesn't last as long as Eau de parfums I don't think they make this perfume in an eau de parfum which is a shame.

I love Batiste dry shampoo and I love the fact that they do a collection of different colours and styles that suit different hair. My favourite colour is pink so I love this design, it is perfect.

Guilty for buying this hairspray because it is in a pink bottle, I don't use much hairspray however I really like the smell of this hairspray and it holds my hair reasonably well.

This scent is different from the Viva that I normally go for, my mom bought me this perfume for my 21st Birthday, I had never smelt it before however i love it, I save this perfume for best. the bottle is so pretty and the charm is lovely. This fragrance is natural, fresh and girly and it is the perfect scent.

I received this nail varnish set as a gift last Christmas, I haven't used these colours much however they are so pretty and I want to use them more. It does look quite cool if you do a rainbow effect on your nails with these polishes because they are complimentary colours and it looks great. I have put a link to the Cherry Bomb nail duo because it is so pretty and I don't like the set of four they have done this year as much as mine.

I purchased three body mists from Victorias secret pink collection last year when I visited New York, this is the glittery one which is so pretty, it is great to add shimmer to your skin when you go on a night out, really pretty. I purchased three more products this year when I went however I wish I had bought more as they all smell so good and they will be used up very fast.

I have loved these body mists for years, I have had the gift sets for Christmas quite a few times and my boyfriend bought it for me last Christmas, I keep one in my handbag because its great if you ever need a quick spritz. My favourite is mist you madly which is in the pink bottle.

11. Hello Kitty - Liberty London Products - Boots
I had lots of Hello Kitty Liberty London products for my birthday I love them, the packaging is purple and floral which is just beautiful. 

I found my love for MAC products in February this year, I use the studio fix powder every day on top of the studio fix bb cream. I apply it with the applicator that it comes with and it is a fantastic compact with a mirror, I have bought it again as I have hit pan in the middle.

I bought this product when I had a MAC consultation in February, I have bought this product again too because it is starting to run out. I love the consistency and I apply it with my fingers, it looks great on my skin and it contains SPF and doesn't dry my skin out.

I thought it was time to embrace Autumn last month with a berry coloured nail varnish. I chose Urban Purple Salon Pro nail varnish and I have worn it loads because it is a beautiful shade. Earlier on in the year I bought a summery pastel shade Ultra Violet which is very pretty. I am normally a pink nail girl however I have been embracing purple nails recently. 

I read Fleur de Force's review of the Rimmel colour rush balms and how good they are so I bought one to try it out. I chose a hot pink colour and I have since gone back to buy more of an every day colour mauve I love both they are great and do keep your lips moisturised and they are a lip stain. What more could you want?

I bought two eyeshadows when I had my MAC consultation, I wanted to buy some really nice shades, the MAC pro palette is expensive and I wanted lots of shades rather than having to collect them. I purchased the Naked2 palette because I saw some great reviews and I absolutely love it! It is so pigmented and the colours make some great smokey eyes browns and silvers and the packaging is great I know that when I drop it the packaging will protect it. The only downside is that the brushes are horrid.

So that is my favourite beauty and makeup products I hope you liked reading

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger