Tuesday 5 November 2013

FOODIE FOREVER

1 LOVELY COMMENTS
 



I love food... You only need to ask my instagram what it thinks about food and it is full of shots of my dinner. I love the fact that nowadays I can capture images and reflect back on them and remember what food I eat and when. I love looking at the food I eat in Paris, what I eat at afternoon teas I went to and also what I eat on special occasions.



Carluccios - Puglian Giant Green Olives
Best olives in the whole wide world, okay maybe a slight exaggeration because I haven't tried all of the olives the world has to offer however these olives are delicious. I love juicy green olives they are the tastiest.

Carluccios - Feta and Tomato Salad
I love salad and this feta cheese and tomato salad from Carluccios definitely doesn't disappoint, it is delicious, its not the best salad that I have eat because I like little surprises in salads however it was tasty and lovely for lunch.



Loch Fyne - Fish Cakes
I have ate these fishcakes many a time, they are really tasty and the batter that they are cooked in is perfect. Not greasy and the right amount of crispiness these fishcakes are my favourite fish cakes.





Loch Fyne - Broccoli Soup
I always have a good meal at Loch Fyne I normally have a fish starter as it is a fish restaurant as I feel you have to have fish as that is their speciality however I fancied soup and this broccoli soup was delicious. Served with bread in a cool wooden basket you can't go wrong. 



The Plough - Chicken Alfredo
Who doesn't like going to the beef eater, I think they are great for classic tasty wholesome food and one of my favourite dishes is the chicken alfredo risotto. Delicious, comfort food at its finest.



Le Cafe Marly - Quinoa Salad
When in Paris... Go to Le Cafe Marly or else! The view is stunning, eating your lunch looking at the louvre is not a sight you get to see everyday, the food was so tasty. I had a Quinoa salad and it was a taste sensation.



Laduree - Club Sandwich
Another Parisian delight and can't wait to go to the London restaurant is Laduree, I went in the day before to pick up some macaroons and saw how beautiful the restaurant and menu looked so we returned the next day and the club sandwich and range of teas and cakes will have you sitting there for hours trying to make your mind up, I struggled...



Fleet Street Kitchen - Salmon
My 21st Birthday was celebrated at Fleet Street Kitchen which had only just opened when we visited and I loved it, I debated trying something that had been cooked on the Barbacoa grill however I went for the salmon, it was served in a bed of salad with loads of different tasty tomatoes that I had never tried before, I will go back it reminds me of Jamie's Italian which is one of my favourite restaurants.

Netherstowe House, Lichfield - Afternoon TeaMy favourite place to go for afternoon tea, Netherstowe house is a beautiful building and I loved sitting in a room that was old fashioned but elegant, the cakes and sandwiches were delicious, I loved the jelly and I loved all of the cakes, simply scrumptious


The Swan With Two Necks - Hot Chocolate
We popped into this lovely pub after going for a meal for my Dads birthday and I had a hot chocolate and it looked too good not to capture with a photograph.

Pizza Express - American Pizza


                                                      

Ordering the same meal every time I visit doesn't stop at TGI's, Pizza Express American pizza is my favourite and it is what I order every time I go. I love this pizza on the thin romana base it is so tasty. Delicious



Nando's - Portobello Mushroom & Grilled Halloumi Cheese Burger
I also order the same meal in Nando's every time I go, however some times I do switch it up and have chicken, just incase you don't believe me, I had chicken last week.


Giraffe - Breakfast Sandwich
I remember going on breakfast dates to Giraffe with my boyfriend. We would both have their tasty breakfast sandwich and a latte each. Perfect


The Bluebell - Sunday Lunch
Last year I went to the Bluebell pub in Henley in Arden for my birthday for a Sunday Roast. That Yorkshire pudding and the meat was delicious. The bluebell food is so great just quite expensive hence why I have been twice.





So that is lots of food and most of my favourite meals infact. I think from that post you can definitely tell I am a foodie and I take foodie selfies very often! If I like the way it looks it gets snapped, Follow me on Instagram for food and fashion updates

1 comment :

  1. Mmm.. great food guide. Everything looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger