Sunday 24 November 2013

PINK & BLACK OUTFIT

2 LOVELY COMMENTS
 


So far I have loved writing my blog however I have been itching to start doing some great fashion posts, and to do that I really needed to get some photos taken. As I can't take photos of myself, I found Jodie Mason who is a brilliant fashion photographer. We shot four differen't looks that I will be sharing with you on my blog and I really think they look great and can't wait to share them with you and shoot with her again.



I think the accessories really make the look. The dress and nails are girly but they get grunged up with the black accessories however the sparkles keep it on trend and true to my style. 


I bought this dress a couple of years ago and it has been worn for a Christmas party and on a couple of nights out. Putting a knitted jumper over it means that it can be worn more casually which I really like.


My boyfriend bought this beautiful leather zatchel for me last Christmas. It is a great bag. It is an unusual shape as I am normally used to bags that have a straight bottom however this isn't a bad thing as my lipgloss, moisturiser and antibac live at the bottom.


So I've never really considered myself as a hat person. I normally play around in shops and try things on however never bought many. I know beanies suit me and I bought this hat earlier on in the year. Will definitley start wearing hats more.



I love love love this necklace! I bought it a couple of months ago with the intention of wearing it with a LBD for a christmas party however I think it was the perfect accessory for this outfit.

I hope you enjoyed this post and I will be posting more street style from my shoot with Jodie very soon. Check her website out jodiemasonphotography.com

Dress - Oasis
Jumper - Zara
Waist Coat - Misselfridge
Gloves - River Island
Necklace - Zara
Bracelet - Thomas Sabo
Watch - Marc Jacobs
Boots - TK Maxx
Satchel - Zatchels
Hat - Topshop

2 comments :

  1. Love this blog Hannah! The accessories really set off this outfit, massive fan of the necklace :)
    Looking forward to seeing the other photos from the photo shoot too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the waistcoat! Gorgeous xx

    www.daisydaisyxxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger