Wednesday 27 November 2013

FUCHSIA STUD OUTFIT

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 


I Love this look, originally my favourite look of the shoot was the first one however after looking through the shots some of my favourite ones are from this shoot. I love the accessory details and props that we used.



I bought this skirt in April this year to wear on my birthday and I wore a dress instead. I still haven't really worn it so I decided to incorporate it in this shoot and now there is loads of things that I want to wear it with.


This MAC lipstick is fabulous, it doesn't belong to me it actually belongs to Jodie however I want to buy this one because it is so pretty!



I bought this Vanity mirror in New York in August. It is so beautiful and reminds me of beauty and the beast, I think it looks great with my outfit. 



The red cup, I always get excited at Christmas time for the arrival of Starbucks famous red cup. I had a ginger bread latte in mine, delicious. I have had three already this season. I wonder how many I will have had by Christmas...





 I told you I like red cups, I also love the Christmas mug they have bought out this year I really want to buy one. It has a candy cane on the handle. So so pretty.



This clutch bag was part of my range of hand bags that I had in my store this year. I don't sell handbags anymore however I used it as a prop in my shoot and I think it has the edge that I needed. My bracelet compliments the bag beautifully, It is Thomas Sabo.




One of the reasons I love this shoot is because lots of the shots are quite natural like this one. Initially I look at them and don't like them however I have warmed to them. I hope you enjoyed my post and I have one outfit post left to share with you.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger