Monday 18 November 2013

MANICURE MONDAY #1

1 LOVELY COMMENTS
 


As it is coming up to the Christmas party season I decided to try out a new nail look. I bought a new nail varnish in Boots last week when I was Christmas shopping however I ended up buying lots of things for myself instead of other people, oops! I really wanted a new sparkly nail varnish in a cool colour so I went with the Models Own Velvet Goth - Obsidian. I already had Essie - Beyond Cosy which is a luxurious silver glittery polish that looks so great on your nails! 







This is actually my first Models Own nail polish and I think it is so pretty. I'm not really sure why I haven't purchased Models Own before. There is so much choice when you go to buy a nail varnish and I have always been a lover for Rimmel Nail varnish however now I have branced out to Essie and Models Own. 



I discovered Essie nail polishes last month when I was in TK Maxx. I have known about Essie for a long while but I begrudge paying over £5 for a nail varnish however I hate how cheaper nail polishes chip so easily! How annoying, definitely a pet peeve of mine. I picked up five Essie nail polishes for £9.99 which was a great deal seeing as you pay £8 for one normally! I have a little secret to share with you, if you go to Fragrance Direct you can buy Essie nail polishes for just £1.99! Now I love Essie and I want all of the pink nail polishes. I just can't wait to buy more of them, the polishes I bought I have listed below, the colours are so great for autumn.






Black & Silver Accent Nail Design

I love the accent nail trend at the moment as it breaks up the design so it is not overpowering in one colour. It adds a different element to the design and I think it looks really pretty. so that is my first nail polish post and I can't wait to do some more especially pink glittery ones. 

1 comment :

  1. Ooooooh I love this nail look. Perfect for christmas time! Especially christmas parties! xx

    www.daisydaisyxxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger