Monday 25 November 2013

PINK MONO OUTFIT

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 


The second look from my photo shoot is this pink and monochrome look. I paired this look with some Kurt Geiger heels to dress it up. I love the way the jacket breaks the outfit up with a pop of colour and this follows on through the heart clutch and heels.



This necklace is one of my favourite statement necklaces from H&M it was from one of the collections that they do, when part of the price goes to charity.



This heart clutch bag is actually my sisters. Shhhh nobody tell her! She always pinches my clothes and accessories so for once I have borrowed something of hers haha. 




I wore my Primark check shirt which is very on trend at the moment and my favourite topshop Jamie jeans. These jeans are high waisted and I bought them in a shorter length so I can wear them cropped in the summer and tucked into my riding boots in the winter time.


These are my favourite Kurt Geiger heels, I love the colour pop and very glad that when I broke them not long after buying them they broke from the core and didn't snap in half so they could be repaired. 


I really hope you enjoyed my outfit post and make sure you follow me on instagram and my blog to see further outfit posts. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger