Saturday 23 November 2013

MY WEEK ON INSTAGRAM #1

5 LOVELY COMMENTS
 

I thought I would start sharing with you what I have been getting up to each week. Highlights this week have been cutting my hair off and the photo shoot with Jodie Mason on Friday.



Manicure Monday

On Monday night I blogged about my black and silver accent nails. I used Essie and Models Own nail polishes. I love the colours and can't wait to do a similar look with pink involved too! Now I have to decide what style I should choose for next week! You can read the post HERE

Short Hair Don't Care

I cut my hair off this week, I had very long hair before that went down to my waist and I now have a shorter style but still with my full fringe that I love. Definitely loving the fact that it now takes me just 5 minutes to dry my hair instead of around 15 and it is so easy to maintain. 

Indulged in Christmas Tea

I buy M&S Christmas tea every year in its beautiful red box because it is a delicious special Christmas blend and is "Magic and Sparkle" in a mug. I love my pink starry mug that I drink my tea and coffee out of, I have a bigger Cath Kidston one for hot chocolate. 

Commuted by Train

On Friday I got the train and because it took so long to arrive I took a few snaps whilst my tummy was rumbling as the station smelt like bacon. It was a bad idea not to eat breakfast that day. 

Photo Shoot

My train journey was to go into Birmingham to do a photo shoot with the lovely Jodie Mason who I discovered on instagram. Go check her out @jodiemason she also has her own website. jodiemasonphotography.com I had a brilliant day with her and the little accessory post is one of the sneak peaks from the shoot! We also filmed and have lots of great footage so I will be uploading a youtube look book video next week and I'm very excited. 

Go check out my instagram account to see more pictures and follow me throughout the week. I also post regularly on twitter too!

What else I have been up to this week

I listened to:

Lorde - Pure Heroine
Wilkinson - Lazers not included
Little Mix - Salute
Jay Z - Magna Carta...Holy Grail
Eminem - The Marshall Mathers
Foxes - Youth 
James Arthur - James Arthur (Deluxe)
Lily Allen - Someone only we know/Hard out here
These are a selection of what music I have been listening to this week, we have a Deezer account which I love because I can listen to loads of different albums as I have a mixed taste with music, you can see from the list above that it is all over the place. 

Purchased:

If you follow me on instagram you would know that I bought a Candy Mountain bubble bar from lush last weekend which I enjoyed in my bath on Sunday. I only bought that so today I had another little trip to lush and purchased another Candy Mountain Bubble Bar, Magic Wand and Star Light Star Bright and I can't wait to use them! I may have bought a naughty MAC lipstick too however you will have to wait to see that as I will be writing a blog post about it. 

5 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I followed you on instagram :) my account is loveiconfantasyego, love your blog too! xx

      Delete
  2. I have that star mug! :)

    Love the post hehe.

    Alice ¦ BeautyByAlicee ¦ YouTube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my favourite mug :) Thank you lovely x

      Delete
  3. Cant wait to get some of the christmas Lush products! Makes me excited every year! :-)

    www.daisydaisyxxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger