Friday 29 November 2013

MY WEEK ON INSTAGRAM #2

2 LOVELY COMMENTS
 



My week was full of pink, pretty and sparkly things and lots of photos from my photo shoot. I love this collection of pictures they are definitely my style, glamorous and full of lots of things that I love. 

If you have been reading my blog posts this week or you follow me on facebook, twitter or pinterest you would know that I had a photoshoot last Friday with the fabulous Jodie Mason. Here is just a small collection of some of the images that I have been posting this week. I love them and I hope you do too! 


I had fun last night in Boots picking out a couple of new nail polishes. When I saw that Models Own had a free glitter kit when you bought any 2 products I got myself to boots! I have been wanting to try out the caviar style nail polishes out for some while now so I loved the look of the pink Artistix nail beads by Models Own so I purchased pink fizz. I have also been lusting after pink glittery nail polishes too, so I went for this gorgeous metallic polish in hot stuff. 

After seeing lots of lovely Lush hauls and trying out the candy mountain bath ballistic, I bought the candy mountain, magic wand and star light star bright bath products from Lush at the weekend. I had a lovely bath on Monday night with my candy mountain and can't wait to try out the others. 

In boots last night I also picked up, clean on me, scrub of your life and the righteous butter products from Soap & Glory. I am a lover of Soap & Glory products and these products do not disappoint. I came out of the shower being super soft and smelling amazing.

This weeks Manicure Monday is another party look with a beautiful berry shade and essie metallic, penny talk colour. I love this look and I have the feeling that I will be wearing it lots over the party season. 

2 comments :

  1. I love how all your pictures are filled with pink things!! Hehe. x
    www.daisydaisyxxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe me too! I did think that when I was putting the image together... I love pink!

      Hannah xo

      www.loveiconfantasyego.com

      Delete

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger