Monday 25 November 2013

MANICURE MONDAY #2

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 


My second Manicure Monday look is a girly glittery party look. Incorporating a bold berry nail varnish and a molten metallic. These polishes look gorgeous together and I will definitely be wearing this look in the upcoming party season. 




Instead of going for an accent nail this time I painted three nails in a Ted Baker berry colour, I'm unsure of the name and two nails in this golden Essie shade called Penny Talk. I love this Essie colour it is a beautiful nude golden metallic colour.



I think that the shades work really well together, they are very complimentary and look gorgeous on my nails. I also think the nude penny talk will look really good with a similar colour in the Ted Baker set. Maybe I will feature it next week.



The Ted Baker polish was out of a gift set last Christmas and I haven't used them much as I am normally a really girly pink girl however I think it looks great as an autumnal shade and looks fantastic with my new Essie nail polish.



I can't wait to buy more Essie nail polishes, I have my eye on a few pink shades. Ciate also do some gorgeous polishes and I know that the caviar nails have been out for a long time now however I'm intrigued and would love to try it. Slightly regretting not picking one up at the weekend as I saw a pink one in TK Maxx. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger