Monday 28 October 2013

NEW YORK CITY TRAVEL GUIDE

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 



New York August 2013 was part two of my 21st birthday celebrations and also for my Moms 50th birthday. I went to New York last April for a family wedding so I was really excited to be back in the big apple and see even more of one of my favourite cities in the world. New York is the city in which dreams are made of and I love every second of being there. Even with the hustle and bustle and unbelievable business, New York is somewhere where I am at my happiest and I just love spending time there. 




Bergdorf Goodman - 5th Avenue 

It was a trip that I loved very much, we went up the Empire state building and up to the top of the rock again however this time we went to the Moma, eat at Buddakan, visited Chelsea and the Meatpacking district, walked along the high-line, did the sex and the city walking tour, explored central park and just enjoyed the big adventure. 


Sephora - Chelsea

Our hotel was on Times Square which was great because it was very near to all the main attractions. Times Square is the busiest place i've ever been, if you don't like people and are claustrophobic and generally don't like lots of people bumping into you a don't come to New York and stay far away from Times Square. Times Square is on broadway which is where New Yorks shows are performed every night. We went to the Helen Hayes theatre to see Rock of Ages, it was amazing and I enjoyed every second, it was really good. 


Kate Spade Saturday Pop Up - Gansevoort Street, Chelsea

A place which is the complete opposite to Times Square which i find so enchanting and beautiful is Central Park. We went on a bike ride around the park which was fun! Afterwards we went on an adventure to find the mall and the boat house and we found both. I love watching Maid in Manhattan and Gossip girl and seeing the spots I went to and various other movies and tv shows however those are my favourite. Even though you feel like you need another holiday after coming back from New York I can't wait to go back. Even though I know it is a long way away as I have been twice in the space of two tears I will definitely be back soon and I can't wait!



Chanel - Soho

My favorite places in New York are now Chelsea, Soho and the Meat packing district. I loved Chelsea and Chelsea market, also one of my favorite parts of the trip was my boyfried booking us in to eat at Buddakhan resturant which is featured in Sex and the city Carrie and Bigs rehersal dinner. What a perfect place to visit. Well it definitley didn't dissapoint. 




Little Cupcake Bakeshop - Nolita

If you visit New York and Chelsea village, go to Buddakhan I loved it, we eat edamame dumplings and carrot dumplings to start, shared wild mushroom chow fun, black pepper beef and an asian green stiry fry which was delicious and we went with dark chocolate fondant for dessert which had roasted sour cherries and pistachio ice cream in and it was the best dessert I've ever had. this was all washed down with a peppery, fruity red wine. I can't wait to go back to New York and definitely next time I will explore more of Chelsea, Soho and the Meat packing district.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger