Wednesday 12 February 2014

SEEING STRIPES

 


As it is Valentines Day on Friday I thought I would show you how I styled my little black dress with a striped pencil skirt and tweed blazer for a date look, if you switched the flats for heels then you would have the perfect Valentines date night look too. 

As you can see I have added my own twist to the outfit with my accessories. I love my studded belt, I actually wear it most days and it is a key staple in my wardrobe, here it is great for accentuating and bringing the attention back to my waist. 

I think it is a great look for a date because it it girly but stylish and edgy at the same time. I know that my boyfriend loves this skirt so that is definitely a good sign. I love this outfit because it shows off my figure and it is really comfy.

Dress Topshop | Skirt River Island | Jacket New Look | Belt River Island | Shoes Clothes Show
Photography | Jodie Mason
 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger