Wednesday 26 February 2014

SKULLS IN THE CITY

 
I'm the girl that loves skulls, black, hello kitty, pink, mushrooms and sparkly things. There is a long list of things I love however skulls are the one thing I just can't put my finger on. I don't know what it is about skulls or when it started but I just love them. I have had my eyes on this skull tee since last February when I came across Love Without Measure at a pop up sale in the Custard Factory. I finally got my hands on it at the Clothes Show Live in December at the LWM stand and I just love it. My favourite pieces to wear it with are my black skinny jeans, pink tweed biker jacket and my black studded slouchy boots. I bought a monochrome asymmetric skirt recently which I am looking forward to wearing it with too.

Skull Tee Love Without Measure | Jacket H&M | Jamie Jeans TopshopNecklace H&M | Boots Zara Beanie River Island

Photography | Jodie Mason
 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger