Friday 14 February 2014

FASHION WEEK ESSENTIALS

 
AW14 NYFW is over and that means that it is finally time for LFW. Today is the first day however I'm not hitting the cobbles at Somerset House until tomorrow so I thought I'd show you my essentials that I will be taking with me. This is my first fashion week so my essentials aren't chosen with experience however most of the items I am taking with me are my every day essentials that I carry around with me day to day so I know that I need them.


Okay so not an essential but my oufit won't be complete without accessories and my Thomas Sabo charm bracelet is definitely coming with me. I have a note pad and pens to take notes, my business cards, make up for touch ups, moisturiser and antibac and my gadgets iPad mini and Iphone. My show invite and I must not forget my train ticket. 


Gadget accessories are a must, I have my charger for my iPad and my favourite gadget at the moment which uploads my snaps onto my iPad so I can get great quality shots and get them onto social networks instantly. I must not forget my invite to the Sibling show. I am very lucky to be going to fashion week as I won my tickets on twitter with Vodafone as part of the Vodafone Firsts. I never thought I would win and as Fashion Week has been a dream of mine since I was little I can't wait. 


I'm not normally one to touch up my makeup, the only thing I top up in the day normally is my lips however I need to look my best at all times on Saturday (Weather please play nice) So I am taking powder, blush, lipstick, gloss and perfume with me. 
 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger