Friday 28 February 2014

MONOCHROME LOVE

 

This cardigan was purchased on one of those occasions when your not intentionally shopping however you come across something that you love and just have to have it! I was on my way to the German Market in Birmingham last December and I spied this gorgeous monochrome Ikat cardigan in the Primark concession in Selfridges. I do love going to the large Primark and having a good explore to find some great pieces however it is quite refreshing sometimes to have a curated collection of gems in the Selfridges concession. I love this cardigan because it is stylish, keeps me warm and I love the neckline. The print match at the front is perfect and I do love the big pockets, it really is a fabulous find.

Dress Topshop | Cardigan Primark | Belt River Island | Necklace H&M | Bag Zara | Shoes Clothes Show

Photography | Jodie Mason 
 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger