Monday 24 February 2014

WE BUILT THIS CITY

 

I really could wear black all year round... I posted a picture on instagram of my refreshed wardrobe for spring/summer and later on realised that majority of my clothes are black. I do wear black a lot because is just so chic and I love how striking it looks, however I do like to add a pop of colour to make a statement. My red and black check shirt is just so easy to wear, I love wearing it to work with my black jeans and biker jacket. I often layer my black gilet on top of the check shirt if i'm going shopping because I don't get too hot and always accessorise with some spikes and studs to add some edge. 

Dress Topshop | Shirt TK Maxx | Gilet Miss Selfridge | Boots Zara
Bag Zara | Headband LIFE | Necklace LIFE 

Photography | Jodie Mason 
 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger