Tuesday 4 March 2014

HELLO LITTLE PANCAKES

 

This morning for pancake day I decided to change up my breakfast and create a little pancake stack because I always see them on pinterest and my instagram feed and they look amazing! I normally have cereal or porridge with blueberries for breakfast, so it was a lovely treat this morning to have a change. I cheated a little and bought Morrisons own scotch pancakes which I grilled on both sides for a minute each. I struggle getting out of bed in the morning so quick and easy is key! I added a little bit of hot water to my jam to make a syrup which I put in-between the layers and drizzled on top. I topped them off with blueberries and chopped up strawberries and a dusting of icing sugar. They were so delicious that I am having them again tomorrow! 

HAPPY SHROVE TUESDAY | PANCAKE DAY
 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger