Tuesday 22 July 2014

MY FAVOURITE PLACE

 

After writing my last blog post on Saturday about moving out I only put a couple of snaps of my dressing/blogging room in the post. I'm going to be honest, I have been struggling on things to write about because all I seem to do is take pictures of my food on my Iphone and on days out with perfect blog post opportunities I have managed to mostly leave my camera in my bag... 
Teeny bit of a fail on my part, however I aim to fix that. 

I love this room, it is totally my style and I love being in here. (I'm in here as I type) I brought my bed from my old bedroom as I bought it with the intention of it coming to live with us in the spare room when we eventually got our house. The duvet set is from Wilkinson which I love however the pillows are missing in this photo and the duvet is chevron on the other side which is my favourite. 

I have always stood up doing my makeup which isn't ideal however you do get used to it. I knew that I wanted a white desk and the MALM from Ikea was perfect for this. I actually wanted to get something different as so many people have this desk however for the price and size it is perfect.

One thing I really love about my desk is that it doubles up as a dressing table and a place where I can write my blog, pin away on Pinterest and read other blogs and watch youtube videos till my hearts content. The glass top means any spilt make up or food (Chocolate crumbs) get cleaned up in a swipe. Luckily I haven't had to face a nail polish spillage yet.  

I HOPE YOU LOVE MY BLOGGING/DRESSING ROOM AS MUCH AS I DO
 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger