Saturday 26 July 2014

ON SATURDAYS WE WEAR PINK

 

It has been quite a while since we have been shopping in Birmingham and as there has been a few bits and bobs that I have had my eye on, so I thought we would pop in and have a look around. Shopping turned into a massive fail as all I picked up was a MAC lipstick, I picked it out from the Lustre section as my favourite lipstick 'Syrup' is a Lustre one. However when I got into the car I realised it was actually Amplified which I have never tried before so hopefully it will be ok. 

After the failed shopping mission we were really thirsty because the weather is beautiful and rather hot at the moment in the UK. We popped to Starbucks to get a refreshing drink and sat on the steps in Brindley Place just enjoying the sunshine. 

Originally I did plan on Vlogging my day however trying to do so on a busy Saturday just after pay day in Birmingham is not the best of ideas but whilst we sat on the steps, we took some photos so I thought I would pop them on my blog as I love lifestyle posts. 

Cami New Look | Trousers H&M | Sandals TK MAXX | Sunglasses Sean John

I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A FABULOUS WEEKED
 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger