Sunday 27 July 2014

THINGS I LIKE TO DO ON SUNDAY

0 LOVELY COMMENTS
 
WASH BRUSHES 

Washing my makeup brushes is one of those chores that no one wants to do, makeup just loves to cling onto the brushes but to get clean brushes it is a necessary evil. I wash my brushes whilst watching Gossip Girl to make the chore a lot more enjoyable. 
RE-ORGANISE MAKEUP 

I re-organised my makeup storage whilst I was washing my makeup brushes because I realised I finally had enough lip products to fill it as it looked strange before when it wasn't full. I used to just keep my perfume up here but I thought it looked a little messy and I really like that there is space in my lip storage to keep my favourite perfumes too. 
GOSSIP GIRL  

I love catching up on Gossip Girl whilst I'm washing my make up brushes and painting my nails. It is also my favourite show to watch whilst blogging. (I'm watching as we type) I love having Netflix on my iPad, it means I can watch whilst I work and take my favourite TV shows with me. 
PAINT NAILS  

I paint my nails on a Sunday, it is my dedicated nail painting day (Yes sad I know). I just like to start the week off with fresh nails. I still love using my Ciate mini nail polishes, last week I went with a pretty grey colour and this week I have gone for one of my favourites kiss chase the pretty pink colour. 
SOCIAL NETWORK 

Working a full time 9-5 job means social networking is done before, at lunch time and after work. I like to catch up with it on the weekend and that is the time I get to mostly post on Instagram as I have a lot more to post on the weekend. My user name is @loveiconfantasyego I have got back into Pinterest lately too, I love pretty images so I enjoy filling my boards with pretty pins Lifeloveicon I am also on twitter @loveiconblog and Facebook loveiconfantasyego which I post my blog updates. 




I HOPE YOU ENJOYED A LOOK INTO A FEW THINGS THAT I GET UP TO ON A SUNDAY

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger