Monday, 10 March 2014

PASTEL GRUNGE

 

I go through phases with my nails of painting them for a while and then not painting them for ages and trying out new things. I bought the black glitter nail strips from H&M, I wanted to try them out again properly as my first attempt was on the train on the way to London Fashion Week and I was biting them as I had no scissors to get them the correct size... I've been itching for the sun to come out, so on Thursday night I gave my nails a pastel treat inspired by the Ciaté Doll House collection. They were perfect as the sun came out on Friday and the weather has been lovely all weekend.

Lilac Sugar Plum | Mint Ferris Wheel | Pink Strawberry Milkshake | Grey Cream Soda | 
Nail Stickers H&M
 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger