Friday 7 March 2014

FLIRTY FLORALS

 
Paris fashion week ended on Wednesday and that means it is the end of fashion month until next season. It got me thinking about my day at London Fashion Week and I remembered that I hadn't posted my pictures in front of the Dior store in Covent Garden. I always say that unplanned, natural photos and when I am just being myself are the best ones. We took these photos on the way to grab some food before the Sibling show and I just love the flowers.

I can't wait for the warmer weather and lighter nights to arrive. Flowers and summer days are definitely needed. I love wearing boots in winter until February when the spring/summer collections start appearing in stores and I just want to be out of winter clothes into something light, pretty and not my boots. 

Top MISO | Biker Jacket H&M Necklace Zara Bag Zara 
Skirt Primark Belt River Island Boots ASOS

Photography | Jodie Mason
 
© 2013-2014 Love Icon Fantasy Ego all content and images - Blog Template Main Blogger